Those involved in the blockchain domain well understand that Security Token Offerings (STOs), are likely to be a flavor of the month in 2018/2019.
The discussion will center around questions such as:
1. A brief re-iteration of the rationale for STOs as opposed to ICOs
2. In which securities markets are STOs most likely to be relevant?
3. Practical design issues, such as the stapling of traditional securities to the securities tokens and fungible and non-fungible STOs
4. Impact upon associated ecosystem, such as centralised and decentralised exchanges
Terry Hilsberg of Innohub Capital will lead the discussion and share his perception as to the state of development of Security Token Offerings (STO). He will canvass a couple of practical projects that are currently under development in the global venture capital market, upon which he is working.
Terry is a full-time venture investor in early-stage dApp projects and previously presented a session on blockchain economics at this workshop.
Updates from QTUM former CTO
小龙 (Stephen Xu)，DREP联合创始人
Xiaolong Xu, Co-founder of DREP Foundation, Former QTUM Lead Developer
Extensive experience in blockchain technology and public chain development. Current technical advisor for a range of established blockchain projects. Instructor of NODE Blockchain Accelerator.
Previous software developer at Tencent and Microsoft. Master of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
1. The significance and prospects of STO application
2. The underlying technologies to accelerate adoption of STO