Wat we doen
The Hyperledger Foundation is an open source collaborative effort hosted by the Linux Foundation and created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. Participation is open to all.
Hyperledger Meetup groups have an informal relationship with Hyperledger, and make up a key part of the Hyperledger ecosystem. Participation in a Hyperledger Meetup group is open to anyone--employees of a Hyperledger member company, Hyperledger contributors and developers, and people just passionate about blockchain technology.
For more information about Hyperledger, please visit:
For Hyperledger Meetup Guidelines, please visit:
To stay in touch with the latest Hyperledger news, sign up to our weekly newsletter:
The Hyperledger Netherlands community is driven by BCNL Foundation (Stichting Blockchain Netherlands). Go to https://bcnl.foundation/ for more information.
Aankomende evenementen (4+)Alles weergeven
- Netwerkevenement383 deelnemers van 157 groepen die hostenIntroducing Hyperledger Web3j: The Ethereum Integration Library for EnterprisesKoppeling zichtbaar voor deelnemers
The widely used Ethereum integration library Web3j is the latest project to join Hyperledger, becoming Hyperledger Web3j.
Web3j is a highly modular, reactive, type safe Java and Android library for working with Smart Contracts and integrating with clients (nodes) on the Ethereum network. This allows you to work with the Ethereum blockchain, without the additional overhead of having to write your own integration code for the platform.
During this session the creator of Web3j and founder of Web3 Labs, Conor Svensson alongside its maintainers, George Ţebrean & Nischal Sharma, will provide an overview of Web3j, its history, when and how to use it, and finally how you can get involved with this exciting project.
If you're interested in a technical deep dive into Hyperledger Web3j to learn even more about the project, then sign up for the in depth workshop on Thursday, March 28 at 8 AM Pacific.
Check out the code for Web3j at: https://github.com/web3j/web3j
- Netwerkevenement26 deelnemers van 183 groepen die hostenHyperledger webinar with JSCC/IBM: JSCC’s Besu Production Launch and Next StepsKoppeling zichtbaar voor deelnemers
Join us for Hyperledger In-depth with JSCC and IBM. This webinar session will introduce JSCC, the clearing house within the JPX Group, a Hyperledger member, and explain why it chose to implement a Hyperledger Besu-based commodity tokenization platform. JSCC will explain its short and long-term strategies on building out the platform to expand its business scope and its lessons learnt around the technical challenges with bulk processing and attaining acceptable levels of systems resilience.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, March 6, at 9AM ET/6AM PT/ 11PM JST/2PM GMT . You are welcome to register here.
We hope to see you there!
- Netwerkevenement272 deelnemers van 157 groepen die hostenRunning Hyperledger Besu in the Enterprise: What’s New and What’s NextKoppeling zichtbaar voor deelnemers
In the rapidly evolving world of blockchain technology, enterprises are in a constant search for solutions that are robust, scalable, and secure. Hyperledger Besu stands out in all of these regards, offering a versatile platform tailored for enterprise needs.
Join us on March 7 when Matthew Whitehead, Principal Engineer at Kaleido and Hyperledger Besu Maintainer, will delve into all the latest on Hyperledger Besu, including:
- Technical aspects of Besu that make it an ideal solution for enterprise chains
- Priorities for enterprise use cases and how Besu addresses them
- The latest enterprise focused enhancements to Besu (with demos!)
- The enterprise roadmap for Besu in the months ahead
Reserve your spot today!
(Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording.)
- Netwerkevenement80 deelnemers van 133 groepen die hostenSecure Multi-Party Computation LabKoppeling zichtbaar voor deelnemers
In the blockchain ecosystem, the security of wallets is crucial for safeguarding digital assets. The implementation of multiparty computation as a secure cryptographic solution for preventing key compromises has been a significant advancement.
This approach has culminated in the creation of the Secure Multi-Party Computation Lab, a Hyperledger lab that offers a comprehensive suite of tools designed to enhance wallet security. The lab includes cryptography libraries, an MPC wallet node, and SDKs, all aimed at simplifying and strengthening wallet management in production environments.
Hossein Namazian, Senior Software Engineer
Afgelopen evenementen (127)Alles weergeven
- Netwerkevenement486 deelnemers van 132 groepen die hostenThe Impact of MICA and Data Regulations on Blockchain NetworksDit evenement is verstreken