addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

node.sc Message Board › @NodeSantaCruz on Twitter

@NodeSantaCruz on Twitter

Brian L.
cpsubrian
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hey Folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know we have an official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/N...­

My hope is we can use this account for a few important purposes:

1. Distribute information about events and meetup group issues.
2. Communicate with and call for presenters for meetups. Also give praise to those that get involved.
3. Tweet/Retweet news and updates relevant to the Santa Cruz node.js community.
4. Maintain a list of people and companies involved in node.js in the SC area. I'll do this by curating the 'following' list to mainly include those individuals and companies.

So you may be asking yourself: 'Great! What can I do?'

1. Follow the @NodeSantaCruz (https://twitter.com/N...­) twitter account.
2. Tweet @ ('at') the account with a greeting. Let us know who you are and what you do.
3. Tweet any relevant announcements, news, or just cool links at the account and I'll retweet them so followers can keep up with our growing scene.

Thanks!
Brian