Register here (Not required, but will help us 😉)
👉 https://rmbrk.typeform.com/to/xXoYFi 👈
Facebook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/2127383124244918/
🎤 main speaker/mentor Marcel Mokoš -
🧸 mentors/helping hands
Olšo - (https://github.com/olso, https://twitter.com/olso_uznebolo, https://olso.space)
💻 Bring your notebook. If you do not have a suitable device, please write a comment and ask others for help.
🥤☕️🍰 Sponsor in negotiation 👻
You do not need to have Node and NPM installed for the event, but you can install it or update on your system before the event.
1. Primitive data types https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Glossary/Primitive
8. We will demonstrate passing arguments to Functions as an Input and explain that function can return an output
9. A function can have a name or exist without a function name
4. Destructuring in a function parameters
Time to shine with react
1. Our first functional component
2. Composing components and passing props to children components
3. Conditionals in render
4. Iterating over collection in the render
5. difference between react's defaultProps and default function parameters
⁉️ Please if you have any question to the description or the event ask here using comments.
We do not know if we will be able to cover the whole program for the event. The plan is to follow with an event entirely focused on React development.