To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from the Eventbrite link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/speed-dating-40s-50s-tickets-73297584047). RSVPing only on the Meetup page, doesn't allow you to attend the Event.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Our Speed Dating Event is just like a happy hour. It is structured and with purpose. So, come relaxed, natural and be ready to have fun. As usual we will try to make it a low pressure event. The only huge favor we ask from you, is to be on time.
Ticket price includes one drink.
1. We mingle and socialize for the first half hour.
2. We will give each couple 3 minutes seated interaction time.
3. After we finish the rotation, the party continues at the cash bar.
4. The fee for the speed dating is $ 15 by signing up in advance and $ 40 on the date of the event.
5. The payment secures serious and committed people. Ticket Price is subject to increase.
6. RSVP will be open up until matches between sexes evens up. We constantly update the RSVPs.
7. If you are not able to attend you can sell your thicket to same sex.
8. For the dating session, we seat one man across from each woman. Then, we rotate each man to the next woman, until each man has met each woman present. Please try to speak loud, since everyone would speak at the same time.
9. After the 3 minutes time is up, you will then secretly circle yes or no on your date card depending on whether or not you would like to get to know the person you just met better.
10. Then, we will do the matching right after the event and will send you the result by email.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO :
The closest metro station is Woodley Park/Adams Morgan.
Street Parking might be a challenge. But if you plan to drive, try your luck on Champlain Street. Otherwise, there is a parking garage around. We highly recommend a shared ride or taxi service.