Location visible to members
To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from the Eventbrite link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/saturday-patio-mixer-vegan-and-eastern-european-booze-tickets-183047318457). RSVPing only on the Meetup Page doesn't allow you to attend the Event. ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT. DUE TO COVID.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Ticket includes :
1. A pairing of Dinner (SAIGON CLAY POT). Claypot rice served with your choice of caramelized fish, beef, chicken or shrimp, and
2. House Margarita OR House Wine OR House Beer.
Cash Bar afterwards (which means you pay as you go).
As per DC Government guidelines, this is a sit down experience. Maximum of six people will be seated per table. We have super limited spots! Get your tickets soon and in advance. So that we reserve your seat. ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE IS REQUIRED.
After first formal session, we will rotate attendees from table to table. So that everyone meets everyone. You would get to meet your future friends/acquaintances/buddies/pals /partner-in-crimes or may be more:) To hang out/go out or do things together. Also, this is an ideal event if you are new in town or not!
- Come one, come all; YOU CAN FLY SOLO TOO:) This is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be a member
- Celebrate your birthdays or your moments in life with us.
- For bottle/table service email ([masked]) or text at (202)[masked].
- Event is 21+
We are at 50% capacity. So, please drink for two:)
As we all know, the hospitality industry is badly hit by the crisis and be generous to your bartenders and waitresses.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
How to Unblock the Pop-up Blocker on Your Phone
Many of our patrons advised us that they have a Pop-up Blocker on their iPhones and it hinders them from buying tickets. To unblock, please follow the following steps :
For Safari Users :
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll down to Safari and click on it.
3. Select Block Pop-ups and turn it off.
For Google Chrome Users :
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the three dots and you will see many options.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Scroll down to content settings.
5. Select Block Pop-ups and turn it off.
Refund and Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to ticket holders advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station is Dupont Circle.
Parking might be a challenge and the event involves drinking. We highly encourage you to take a ride share or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
**FOR FURTHER INFO, REFER THE EVENTBRITE LINK AND PURCHASE TICKET. IT RULES**