To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from the Eventbrite link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/restons-outing-tickets-126314830057). RSVPing only on the Meetup Page doesn't allow you to attend the Event. Due to the pandemic, we have limited spots and we allocate them, before the event, to serve our customers safely according to CDC and local governments guidelines. Hence, advance ticket purchase is required and don't try to walk-in; AS THIS RESULTS BEING REMOVED FROM THE GROUP. This is a different type of event, designed around the pandemic.
ABOUT THE EVENT
We go all over Virginia and canvas all cities and towns. This time it is Reston's turn. Here we come!
We will be heading to Red's Table. It is a rustic-modern spot which serves an American menu, local brews & cocktails. CASH BAR AFTERWARDS.
Ticket Price : $15 (will increase soon)
Ticket price includes a half order of wings, goat cheese fritters; AND a beer or cocktail of the day.
As per local Government guidelines, this is a sit down dinning event. Maximum of six people will be seated per table. We have super limited space! Get your tickets ASAP.
After dinner, we will rotate dinners from table to table. So that everyone meets everyone. You would get to meet your future friends/acquaintances/buddies/pals /partner-in-crimes or may be more:) - To hang out/go out or do things together. Also, this is an ideal event if you are new in town.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY AND SHOULD BE WORN AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT EATING AND DRINKING.
- Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be a member
- Celebrate your birthdays or your moments in life with us
- Event is 21+
We are at 50% capacity. So, please drink for two:)
As we all know, the hospitality industry is badly hit by the crisis and be generous to your bartenders and waitresses.
Due to the pandemic the entire set up of this event is changed:
- We will be complying with all CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- Occupancy never exceeds 50%.
- No Cash Transaction to reduce contamination.
- All patrons must wear masks. If you don't wear a mask, we don't allow you to enter and you won't be refunded.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be done during the event and please bear with us.
- Temperature check for staff and patrons.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
PARKING INFO :
Free parking. However, the event involves drinking and we highly recommend a shared ride or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
**FOR FURTHER INFO, REFER THE EVENTBRITE LINK AND PURCHASE TICKET. IT RULES**