addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TeslaTalk.TV/NikolaTeslaInventorsClub Message Board Education Committee › Complete Nikola Tesla writings for free

Complete Nikola Tesla writings for free

A former member
Post #: 1

In my search to find free Tesla books, I found Twenty-First Century Books http://www.tfcbooks.c...­. This site gives complete writings of Tesla which I've enjoyed. Please add this link to your Tesla page, Facebook, or mail to friends. In this way, we can share the vision of Tesla with the world.

LINK
A former member
Post #: 2
I've been illustrating the book "My inventions" to make it readable for all people. I've got a chapter and 1/2 done if anyone would like me to send them a printable word file. Message me your email address please.
A former member
Post #: 3
I have finished illustrations of 2 chapters in the book, "My Inventions", by Dr. Nikola Tesla. Please respond if you'd like a copy as I finish each chapter. I believe that this book, written primarily from the point of view of a younger Tesla, would be great for young inventors and scientist. Illustrations of life experiences and technical diagrams would make the book understandable world changing.
A former member
Post #: 4
I have just finished illustrations of chapters 1-3 of the book "My Inventions", by Nikola Tesla. If you want to understand this book more clearly, a picture is worth 1000 words. This 55 page book is mostly an easy read that is inspiring and monumental with a lot of pictures describing all the difficult electrical lingo.
cool