What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
One of the most difficult yet important steps in founding a startup is building a great co-founder team. While many founders may want to do it alone, there are many benefits to having a co-founder, and taking the time to establish a quality team can mean the difference between failure or success. Join us for this fun and interactive online event in Central Asia where you will learn best practices for finding and formalizing a co-founder. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with others looking for a co-founder through a fun group networking and one-to-one networking experience.
- Martijn Driessen (CEO, Entrepreneur Scan)
- Pawel Gorski (CEO & Co-founder, Tribee)
- Peko Wan (Chief Ecosystem Officer, Pundi X)
It is not required, but to get the most out of this co-founder networking event we recommend you prepare using this Co-Founder Networking Worksheet: https://fi.co/system/upload/Co-Founder-Networking-Worksheet_v1.pdf
To access all of the networking features of this event, please join using Chrome or Firefox from a desktop or tablet.
❯ Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a startup
- Anyone looking for a Co-Founder and looking to learn about Co-Founder relationships.
- Anyone who wants to network with other entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
❯ What is the Agenda?
- Short presentation on best practices for finding and formalizing a co-founder
- Group and one-to-one speed networking with others looking for a co-founder
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://fi.co/e/267893/meetup to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!