PLEASE RSVP USING EVENTBRITE HERE -- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ny-enterprise-technology-meetup-feb-2018-tickets-42109261936 (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ny-enterprise-technology-meetup-nov-2017-tickets-39052099882)
Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the NY Enterprise Technology Meetup's (NYETM) February meetup on Wednesday 2/7/18 from 6:00pm-8:30pm!
For our February meetup we'll have two exciting companies demoing their technologies as well as a panel on Enterprise Sales.
“5 Most Common Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making When Scaling your Enterprise Sales Team" with tips from NYC's top sales leaders.
• Julie Maresca, Head of Enterprise Sales, Slack
• Morgan Mackles, VP of Sales, x.ai
• Matt Ingemi, Director of Sales, Uplevel Security
• Moderator: Allie Felix, Community, Work-Bench
1. Retool - Retool is a fast way of building business apps, like approval workflows, inventory management, and sales forecasting tools. Business apps all share common characteristics - and Retool gives you those building blocks, so you can combine them to build any sort of business app you want. Companies - ranging from startups (Doordash) - to full-on enterprise ones (a 75k person company) - use Retool to build software faster, while dramatically reducing cost. 2. Galactic Fog - Galactic Fog was founded in 2014 and has built the Gestalt Platform which provides a common control plane for enterprises to rapidly adopt, build and deploy Containers-as-a-Service (CaaS), Functions-as-a-Service (FaaS) / Lambda Functions and other cloud native architectures while providing ubiquitous audit, security and governance capabilities in both private and public clouds.
Sign up today, and if you have any questions, please contact Jon Lehr at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Yours in collaboration,