Lets discuss the topics of race, culture and racism as they pertain to the intellectual premises of the Alt-Right and the Multiculturalist Left.
Some initial points of discussion:
• Their essential similarities and differences.
• The essential premise that both these movements share in common (the alleged causal connection between race and culture), and whether that premise is true or false.
• The different forms in which these two movements hold their common premise.
• The different conclusions that each movement reaches based on the above.
• Whether these movements present a false alternative, and if so, what idea would represent a genuine philosophic alternative?