addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"NYC Tango & Wine Lover" Message Board › Tango class + Fun + Drinks Afterwards this Saturday 12/10!

Tango class + Fun + Drinks Afterwards this Saturday 12/10!

GourmeTango.com
user 2536799
New York, NY
Post #: 36
Hola!
It's Laura, the "NYC Tango Lover" organizer. The Tango classes are back so you have the chance to learn this beautiful dance before the year is over! BUT we also meet to have fun, make friends and have a great time. We go out afterwards to keep getting to know each other. If you don't know me yet, I'm a native from Argentina and a Tango LOVER! I have been dancing and teaching for 18 years (19 on May!). It is hard to explain how wonderful this dance is, unless someone can experience it. The easy way for you to know is to join us this Saturday and see for yourself. I really hope you can make it. I wrote more info below.

December schedule, just 2 more weeks left but good enough to learn great steps.
This Saturday 12/10 and 12/17.

Time:
2PM: Level 1: Absolute beginners or anyone that want to improve technique, adornments or warm up for the second hour.
3PM: Level 2: Anyone that has taken Tango lessons before.

Capoeira Angola Center: 104 West 14th Street (Between 6th & 7th Ave), 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10011

Rate:
1 class (1 hour): 25 at the door (or 22 online)
2 classes (2 hours): 45 at the door (or 35 online)

Write me back if you have any questions. You can RSVP, prepay to get the discount rate and write comments here:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Look forward to hearing from you and seeing you this Saturday!
Cheers,
Laura
http://www.meetup.com...­

PS: 80% of success is showing up! (Woody Allen)

(If you no longer want to receive Tango updates (and miss all the fun!) write me an email with Remove in the subject. If you receive messages from Meetup, you have to remove yourself from the group going to their site). :-D