addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYLUG - New York Linux Users Group Message Board › Seeking devops engineer to build my department

Seeking devops engineer to build my department

Jesse W.
user 13633407
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

I'm a DevOps engineer at a company named Thrillist-- been here for about 7 months and we've seen some terrific growth and as a result I'm looking to expand my department of one by a hundred percent! If you're looking to get involved in a great place to work in the heart of Silicon Alley in Soho, take a look over this description and let me know if you have any questions. We're right in the middle of getting monitoring, automation, continuous deployment, and a bunch of other DevOps related systems in place. We have a few different brands: Jackthreads, The Crosby Press, and we're always building.

We're a polyglot programming environment with several highly available distributed SOA applications that run in multiple production environments on a multitude of application engines. Some of the things in our stack: RackSpace, AWS, RackSpace Cloud, Akamai, VirtualBox, Vagrant, RedHat, Centos, Puppet, MySQL, Mongo, Ruby, Sinatra, PHP, cakePHP, Python, Scheme, node.js, Grunt.js, JQuery, Moustache, Backbone, Coffeescript.

If you're interested, you can check out the job ad here:

https://jobs-thrillis...­

If you have any questions or interest, please feel free to email or call me directly.

Thanks,

Jesse White
973-985-2707
jessejwhite@gmail.com
jesse@thrillist.com