What we're about
This group is designed for: average pet owners to get help maintaining proper socialization or getting remedial assistance with a fearful dog; service dogs in training who need practice for the public access test; therapy dogs preparing to pass the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) test; and dogs who just have a lot of energy and need it drained on a nice, long hike out in nature.
Dogs who are reactive, bark, lunge, growl, cower, tremble, or otherwise seem uncomfortable in various social situations are welcome to attend the Behavior Therapy Group Class! We use methods that empower the dog to make the right choices, and educate the owner to help their dog through times of distress until both achieve harmony.
We have an event for everybody. If not, let Tasha know, and she can see about scheduling something to suit your needs.
• It is important to RSVP to the meetups if you are attending.
• A 4 or 6-foot leash is required at all times per city law, no exceptions. No flexi leashes, please.
• Owners maintain responsibility and liability for their dogs actions at all times; IDOGS organizers as well as the city of the event's location cannot be held responsible or liable.
• If we feel your dog is not a good fit for the group yet, or if you would like some additional, personalized training help, you can contact Tasha at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website, http://www.hounds-in-harmony.com
• Please check your email prior to attending to ensure the meetup has not been cancelled due to weather or personal emergency of the organizers.