Digital Data Tips Tuesday #2
Data driven online marketing event in Amsterdam. Meetup for approx. 100 people at Dauphine Amsterdam. Serious insights and a nice networking area.
Thanks to Webanalisten.nl (http://www.webanalisten.nl), our main event sponsor Webtrekk (http://www.webtrekk.com) and sponsors Relay42 (http://www.relay42.com) and Optimizely (http://www.optimizely.com)!
Subject on June 24th 2014:
- insights from data
• 15:00 Doors open - coffee & tea
• 15:40 Introduction - Reinout Wolfert - webanalisten.nl
• 15:45 Ton Wesseling, test winner from Online Dialogue - 20 bad mistakes made with A/B-testing
• 16:15 Lukas Vermeer, data scientist at Booking.com - exploitation vs. exploration - bandits
• 16:45 Matt Althauser, general manager EMEA at Optimizely - the future of A/B-testing
• 17:15 Drinks & bitterballen
• 18:30 End
Free entrance for agencies, freelancers and advertisers / client side.
Vendors & account / sales managers will have to sponsor 50 euro per person.
Max. 2 showups per company (for everyone).