addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Inland Empire Organic Produce Buying Club Message Board › I hope you all vote YES on Prop 37

I hope you all vote YES on Prop 37

Alexis
user 3470514
Manor, TX
Post #: 737
I no longer live in California, but I hope you will set the standard by voting YES on Prop 37.

We all deserve to know what's in the food we feed our families. If GMOs are safe, why hide it?

Are there any members of this group who don't want to know if their food contains genetically modified organisms? The rest of the country is counting on you, my amazing, healthy California friends to vote Yes on Prop 37.