What we're about
Welcome to Orlando Area Social Events!
We are a diverse social group of people for adults of ages 21 and up, both individuals and couples, that do a wide range of events all over central Florida. Restaurants outings, Happy Hours, live music events, dance classes, paint nights, comedy clubs, playing Wallyball, road trips, hang gliding, sky diving, movie nights, picnics, ice skating, bowling, and a lot more.
Our group has multiple organizers running many types of events with various experiences so make sure to try out many. Be sure to join us for our Member Introductions Day events, our best way to meet people. Also feel free to suggest hosting an event yourself!
Benefits of membership have frequently included:
- Free Howl At The Moon parties ($30 in perks)
- Free Cowboys parties ($20+ in perks)
- Free Salsa and Bachata dance lessons ($10 value)
- Discounts of Hang Gliding ($50 discount each flight)
- Discount ice skating ($5 value)
- Free Senor Frog's drink cards ($8 value)
- Free desserts and drinks at restaurants ($5+ value)
- Free movie ticket nights
- Free and discounted stand up comedy shows
- Special extended Happy Hours
- VIP only events
and various others!
Join our sister business oriented group at: Http://www.meetup.com/OrlandoAreaBusinessEvents (http://www.meetup.com/orlandoareasocialevents2)
By being a member you agree to do the following:
- Keep any RSVPs up-to-date. Change any RSVPs of "Yes" to "No" when you cannot make it to an event to be courteous to other members and any establishment we attend; contact an event's Host if it's too late to change your status. Failure to do so will result in getting banned from the group and will only be reconsidered to be able to join again with a rejoin fee. It is your responsibility to find the group and contact its organizer.
-Have a main profile picture showing the general likeness of you and use the name you normally go by.
-You will not contact others online that you haven't met yet.
-Be respectful and try to have a great time!
Welcome to our group! We hope to see you soon!