***IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND AN EVENT CHANGE YOUR RSVP OR LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH THE HOST BY THE EVENT'S START TIME, failure to do so will cause you to be banned. You must agree to the terms of membership below.***
Welcome to Orlando Area Social Events!
We are a diverse social group of people for adults of ages 21 and up (most are 30s through 60s), both individuals and couples, that do a wide range of events all over central Florida. Restaurants outings, Happy Hours, live music events, dance classes, paint nights, comedy clubs, playing Wallyball, road trips, hang gliding, sky diving, movie nights, picnics, ice skating, bowling, and a lot more.
Our group has multiple organizers running many types of events with various experiences so make sure to try out many. Be sure to join us for our Member Introductions Day events, our best way to meet people. Also feel free to suggest hosting an event yourself!
Benefits of membership have frequently included:
- Free Howl At The Moon parties ($30 in perks)
- Free Cowboys parties ($20+ in perks)
- Free Salsa and Bachata dance lessons ($10 value)
- Discounts of Hang Gliding ($50 discount each flight)
- Discount ice skating ($5 value)
- Free Senor Frog's drink cards ($8 value)
- Free desserts and drinks at restaurants ($5+ value)
- Free movie ticket nights
- Free and discounted stand up comedy shows
- Special extended Happy Hours
- VIP only events
and various others!
TERMS OF BEING A MEMBER:
By being a member you agree to do the following:
- Keep any RSVPs up-to-date. Change any RSVPs of "Yes" to "No" when you cannot make it to an event to be courteous to other members and any establishment we attend; contact an event's Host BY THE EVENT'S START TIME if it's too late to change your status, leave a message if unable to reach him or her. Failure to do so will result in getting banned from the group and will only be reconsidered to be able to join again with a rejoin fee and you buying appertizers and/or or drinks for the group. It is YOUR responsibility to find the group and contact its organizer.
-Have a main profile picture showing the general likeness of you and use the name you normally go by.
-You will not contact others online that you haven't met yet.
-No posting of other groups or events without approval from a OASE host first.