addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Deal for Laser Tag Roadtrip...

Deal for Laser Tag Roadtrip...

Kyle W
tsfprime
Sharon Hill, PA
Hello all,

We had a great time at the last lasertag meetup... but there is another place that people mentioned might be a fun place to try. Though it's a bit of a drive.

Laserdome in Manheim is a very cool laser tag arena. Sometime this spring I will likely be posting a meetup to meet up and carpool out there for a day of laser bliss followed by a dinner.

If you think you might be interested or even want to go on your own, there is a deal going on with Eversave.com - you get two 40 minute laser tag sessions for $10 instead of $20... I've provided a link if you'd like to get this deal. You can use it for our meetup or go on your own... it's up to you. You can even buy multiples and use it on your own AND for the meetup. It's up to you.

Here's the link: http://eversave.com/share/bKq3­

If you have any questions, let me know.

Live long and prosper,

Kyle

Co-Organizer