Special Devcon Parity & Polkadot meetup in Prague! Come relax after Devcon Day 0—food, beer, and wine will be served.
Vnitroblock (in the "Uprosted" event hall)
Tusarova 31,[masked] Prague 7
Doors open at 6:30pm, presentations begin at 7:30pm.
- build light client dapps with light.js https://github.com/paritytech/js-libs/tree/master/packages/light.js
- build your own blockchain with Substrate https://parity.io/substrate
- transfer data across chains with Polkadot https://github.com/w3f/Web3-wiki/wiki/Polkadot
- learn about Polkascan, the first realtime multi-chain explorer for Polkadot & Substrate
- p2p tech for robotics tasks
- Jutta Steiner, Founder & CEO Parity Technologies
- Björn Wagner, Founder & Chief Commercial Officer Parity Technologies
- Fabian Gompf, VP Technology Partnerships Parity Technologies
- Emiel Sebastiaan, Lead Engineer at Polkascan
- Sergei Lonshakov, Software Architect at Airalab R&D
Hosted by Anna Rose of zeroknowledge.fm.
Organised by Parity Technologies. From Parity Ethereum, the most advanced Ethereum client, to Polkadot, the next-generation interoperable blockchain network, we build the cutting edge of Web 3.0.
To help foster blockchain innovation, we recently announced Parity Substrate, a blockchain-building technology that makes it easier to experiment with new ideas for state-transition machines, privacy, and governance.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ParityTech and on Medium at https://medium.com/paritytech
Parity Technologies events privacy notice: https://paritytech.io/legal/