What is Hacktoberfest?
Hacktoberfest is a month-long celebration of open source software run by DigitalOcean in partnership with GitHub and Twilio.
* Hacktoberfest is open to everyone in our global community!
* Five quality pull requests must be submitted to public GitHub repositories.
* You can sign up any time between October 1 and October 31.
* Pull Requests from before you officially register still count.
* The first 50,000 completions of 5 pull requests will be awarded a free (shipping included) t-shirt at the end of October.
Check the official FAQ for Hacktoberfest here: https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/faq
PASCAL’s site repository lives here: It is open.
Feel free to participate in Hacktoberfest at PASCAL by submitting a pull request (PR) to our site housed on Github.
We will have a project for Hacktoberfest in the project’s tab:
Submit whatever you’d like and let it be immortalized on our site for years!