addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Passatempo Message Board Annunci e altri eventi › A quick update from your Organizer...

A quick update from your Organizer...

Keith G.
Buongiorno a Tutti!

­This evening we continue our 8-year tradition of practicing our Italian language skills at a low-key, casual and very informal get-together with no specific agenda.  As usual, there's only ONE RULE: exercise whatever Italian language skills are in your possession.   You'll find it to be a great opportunity to practice with other very friendly and enthusiastic Italian language speakers in a highly informal and comfortable setting. Our group is at all levels of Italian proficiency from beginning to advanced and we all help each other.  Parleremo di tutto e di niente, l'importante è stare in compagnia e farsi anche qualche risata.

The Meetup starts at 6:00pm at Vapiano (1800 M Street, NW) and, because of the Presidential debate this evening, I'll be leaving Vapiano between 8 and 8:30pm.  I usually stay until 9:00pm but I'd like to watch the debate at home at 9:00pm.

When you enter the restaurant please ask them where the "Italian Meetup Group" is located.  I'm telling you this because there's building construction going on right now and I'm not sure where they'll put us this evening.  The host at the door is always very friendly and they always know where our group is located.

2012 has been the BEST YEAR for our group since I became the Organizer is 2004.  Between now and the end of the year our group will be a little less active than usual.  The reason is that I'm busy planning the course for the group in 2013.  I have some changes in mind that will take us in a new and even better direction.  If you have some ideas that you've been wanting to share with me, I invite you to share them with me in person or through a reply to this email.

I look forward to sharing the changes with you in the days and weeks ahead.  Stay tuned and thanks, as always, for your support!

Here's the link to update your RSVP for this evening:

http://www.meetup.com...­

I hope to see you this evening or at one of the many upcoming events!

Un caro saluto -- Keith