Happy New Year! We've moved to New Relic!
Come join us for Pythonic talks!
* Pip install this: 0 to PyPI in 60 minutes by Tucker Beck
This talk will cover:
* What's needed for a basic python package
* Writing a basic setup.py
* Adding a test suite a-la pytest
* Using flake8 to check code style
* Creating some documentation via sphinx
* Getting travis-ci integration working with your github repo
* Hosting and automaticly building documentation on readthedocs.org
* Publishing to pypi via travis when tags are pushed
Thank you comScore (http://www.comscore.com) for providing Pizza and New Relic (https://newrelic.com) for hosting!
Do you have something you'd like to share? Fill out our form. (http://bit.ly/portland-python-proposals)
Join us on our python.org mailing list (http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/portland) and on #pdxpython on Freenode. All are welcome!
PDX Python on Twitter (http://twitter.com/pdxpython)
Portland Python Web Site (http://pdxpython.org/)