addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pilates & ZumbaGold @ Active Bodies Message Board › Kickboxing anyone?

Kickboxing anyone?

Erik
user 8205936
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 8
We are thinking of adding a Cardio Kickboxing class to our lineup. We would really appreciate your feedback as to whether this is something you would like to participate in. One of our instructors (Roxanne) has a lot of energy and experience to teach the class.

Initially, we would like to offer an early morning class (5-5:30am-ish) and an afternoon class (5pm-ish). However, we are open to days/times to allow for many of you the opportunity to join us.

Like all of our classes the rate is $7.00 per class. We will look into which days to offer the cardio kickboxing class, but would really like your input. Please respond to this discussion or send me a personal message with a day(s) and time(s) that work best for you! We will make a decision by next Friday.

Thank you!

-Erik
480-926-8989

A former member
Post #: 3
I would be interested in attending a kickboxing class but would probably need an option for after 6 during the week if that would be possible.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would be interested, but I could never make it before 6:00 on a week day. I work in North Scottsdale, so the 101 and 60 traffic would never get me there in time.