addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Philadelphia Plant Based Foodies Message Board › Philly Raw Foods Social Network

Philly Raw Foods Social Network

Tessa
Tessjo
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Due to my immense love of raw foods, I had the idea to create a raw food social network for the Greater Philadelphia area. There are so many amazing raw food efforts going on out there in and around Philly. I think it would be great if they could all be integrated through one simple site. This site is easy to use, it is free, and it is open to all! It is simply a collaborative resource to enhance and enrich the raw food movement in our immediate environments. If used, I think people would have a better idea of all the different things going on in and around Philly - the raw food cafes/restaurants/stores, the raw food preparation classes/workshops/preparation, the meet ups, events etc. The site definitely has potential to increase awareness and expand conversation.

So, here it is: http://www.phillyrawf...­

It is just a tool and idea that could be powerful if used. I'm very open to suggestions.

Thanks, all.

Tess