addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Veggie Tucson Message Board › Juicy June News

Juicy June News

kristen t.
user 11842829
Tucson, AZ
Hello sweet juicy*licious ones,

My apologies for not getting a June eNewsletter out sooner. As we are quickly approaching baby birthing time and as the Vitality Masters Series has hit hot demand for surrounding areas, I have simplified a lot with my computer time. When I noticed that most of you had signed up for Bee Green's newletter (which contains more Succulent Raw news than anything) I leaned on that a bit this month.

CLICK HERE for a sample of this newsletter, you'll see it mostly highlights the Tucson Raw Vegan scene with free raw food recipes from top raw chefs. The mail service I use allows me to do much more than this MeetUp site will -- so feel free to subscribe if it suits you best. SUBSCRIBE HERE.

IMPORTANT NEWS:

This weekend I will be discussing our menu with the raw chefs at The Tasteful Kitchen. (Your menu ideas are welcome) Head count is very important so please make sure your RSVP correctly reflects if you are coming for sure and if so, how many guests you are bringing. The date is Saturday, June 25th, Please review your RSVP HERE. There are only three spots remaining.

ICE CREAM PARTY:

Several have asked if we only want ICE CREAM at this party. No, we want our usual abundance of various dishes for dinner. The banana splits and ice cream are a fun dessert treat. If you are bringing ICE CREAM, please let me know so I know how little/much to make. I'll also provide the bananas and some super fabulous toppings. FIND ICE REAM RECIPES HERE. This event is NEXT WEEKEND, June 18th, immediately following our Enlightening Tea Party with Rehmannia. His goody box is on its way and I am so excited.

EARTH WALK

Tai Blue is asking for helping hands for food prep for this spectacular event. Please contact her directly thru this MEETUP LINK.

Blessings,

Kristen (and family)