We started this group because we wanted a group of fun and friendly people to play volleyball with on Sundays at Playa Del Rey. Our group is unique because we're much smaller, so everyone gets to play every game instead of waiting around for your turn, and people get to know one another a little better. It also makes it less intimidating to join (we think!). Hope you'll join us! =)
Courts north of Culver Blvd and Pacific Ave in Playa del Rey, 90293.
Exact location will be included in event details. To find our courts, look for the PBV sign in red on the volleyball court's post.
• Sundays 10 AM to 1 PM
• We have two events on the same schedule: Intermediate+ and all levels. If your level is bellow intermediate as described in the event, please sign up to the All levels event only.
• This is a recreational/social group. No poor sportsmanship.
• Because we're still a small group, an RSVP is required to attend; we need to make sure we have enough people to play =)
• Please cancel your RSVP if you're no longer able to attend because we need an accurate head count to determine if we have enough people to play.
• Check for cancellations and other updates before coming.
• Avoid intentional one overs. Jungle ball is not very fun =(
• We have separate courts for beginners and intermediate games. That way, beginners can learn and practice together while learning the rules, and the "low intermediate" and higher skill-level players can play more competitive games. For our purposes, a low intermediate is someone who can bump, set, and hit with 60% success rate and follows the rules of the game.