Aggregate meetup No. 13! Everyone is welcome!
We'll have pizza and some drinks.
• brief intro/R project or problem: We'll go around the room, each person talk about an R project they've been working on, or a data/data-science problem, or something they want to learn, etc.
• After going around the room, anyone can share some code they've been working on and want help with / want feedback on. Make sure to have this ready before the meeting. Discuss here https://github.com/pdxrlang/aggregate/issues/8
• Before arriving, use the pdxrlang/aggregate GitHub repository to discuss ideas for things to work on at aggregate - https://github.com/pdxrlang/aggregate/issues
• Topics for the night so far:
• coming soon ...
• Do bring your computer (if you have one) in case you want to work on something.
• Time: 630pm - 8pm
Doors open about 615 - DON'T SHOW UP BEFORE 615 - we'll start at 630. Also, DO NOT SHOW UP BEFORE 615, one more time, DO NOT SHOW UP BEFORE 615.
Enter on the 8th Ave. entrance where there's gates - The gates may be locked, but a security person will let you in. If you have any trouble message me in the meetup app, or on Twitter at @pdxrlang or @sckottie