What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Positive Nights presents Marianne Williamson, an exclusively online event co-hosted with Seminars.ie
We are thrilled to announce that we are co hosting an event with seminars.ie this October 13, 7pm.
Marianne Williamson is a familiar figure to Irish audiences having presented several live events in Ireland over the years. We now have the opportunity to connect with her online and hear about her latest words of wisdom in the world today.
She ran for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in 2020 and in 2021 she launched MarianneWilliamson.Substack.com.
Marianne is an internationally acclaimed spiritual author and lecturer. She has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Larry King Live, Good Morning America, Charlie Rose & Bill Maher.
Seven of her twelve published books have been New York Times Best Sellers. Four of these have been #1. The mega best seller A Return to Love is considered a must-read of The New Spirituality. A paragraph from that book, beginning “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure…” is considered an anthem for a contemporary generation of seekers.
Marianne’s other books include The Law of Divine Compensation, The Age of Miracles, Everyday Grace, A Woman’s Worth, Illuminata, Healing the Soul of America, A Course in Weight Loss, The Gift of Change, Enchanted Love, A Year of Miracles, and her newest book, Tears to Triumph: The Spiritual Journey from Suffering to Enlightenment
She founded Project Angel Food, a non-profit that has delivered more than 14 million meals to ill and dying homebound patients since 1989.
The group was created to help people suffering from the ravages of HIV/AIDS. She has also worked throughout her career on poverty, anti-hunger and racial reconciliation issues. In 2004, she co-founded The Peace Alliance and supports the creation of a U.S. Department of Peace.
We are over the moon to announce that one of our favourite spiritual teachers is returning to Dublin for an in person event.
We are delighted to welcome Bruce Lipton back to Ireland in the Autumn for an in person on October 19th 7-9pm co-hosted with seminars.ie at The Talbot Hotel Stillorgan.
Read the news, surf the Web, or look out your window, and you will observe that civilization is in a world of crises: From economic collapse to environmental decay, from social and political upheaval to climate change, from hunger, poverty, war, to even a global pandemic.
Crisis ignites evolution! If today’s headlines make you wonder about the fate of our planet, here is some news that may surprise you, from an evolutionary standpoint, we are exactly where we need to be. We are surrounded by evidence that we are on the threshold of a major evolutionary event … Conscious Evolution.
The turning point of change emerges as people awaken to their inherent power, a new force turning fear of an unwanted situation into hope of new possibilities. Cell biologist and bestselling author Bruce H. Lipton, PhD, presents revolutionary research that reveals how thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs create the conditions of our body and life experiences.
Bruce’s dynamic multimedia presentation provides new science to help navigate this turbulent period in our planet’s history, so that we may evolve from passive victims to responsible co-creators of the world to come. The program offers a bold and hopeful vision of the next “holistic” stage of human civilization and how each of us can fully participate in creating the world to come.
Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., stem cell biologist, epigenetic science pioneer, and bestselling author of The Biology of Belief, Spontaneous Evolution (with Steve Bhaerman) and The Honeymoon Effect. Bruce is a recipient of the prestigious Japanese Goi Peace Award in recognition of his outstanding contributions toward the realization of a peaceful and harmonious world for all life on Earth.
Bruce will explore:
- How thoughts, emotions, and environment, control our genes and the character of our behavior
- The interaction between the body (hardware), the mind (software), and spirit (programmer), that naturally occurs within you.
- A biological model of mind-body interactions that educates, empowers, and promotes self-responsibility
- How prenatal and perinatal experiences provide programmed subconscious perceptions that shape our physiology and behavior.
- How to become the master of your fate rather than the ‘victim’ of your programs
- The power of the subconscious: Reprogramming your deeply ingrained patterns to live the life you want
- Why the often-dismissed Placebo Effect is your most powerful healing tool
- The Nocebo Effect – The science of “negative thinking” and how to break free from the limiting stories we tell ourselves
- Beyond “survival of the fittest” – How consciousness and cooperation are critical to civilization’s survival and growth
- The scientific insights that reveal the nature and role of our immortal spirituality
- The way to make success a self-fulfilling prophecy, rather than a day-to-day struggle
Find out more and book your place by following this link to the Seminars.ie website
Dr Bruce Lipton – A World in Evolution Wednesday 19th October at 7pm
Tickets are €40 for general and €30 for concession tickets