Before you can attend this Meetup, you must first pay and register here. (https://www.precision-camera.com/product-photography-simplified/)
Need better product photos - like right now - for your small business or hobbies? Learn the basics of tabletop product photography in this workshop. This class will cover key concepts to help you take amazing photos of small products and is geared towards all skill levels and users of all cameras, including mobile phones, point and shoot, mirrorless and DSLRs.
• Different types of product photography
• Camera and Lens choice
• How to achieve correct color
• Lighting options – constant light equipment
• Lighting modifiers to control light
• How to photograph reflective objects
• Photo file requirements for print and web
This class is for someone that wants to learn how to light and photograph products to sell on the Internet as well as a photographer that might want to add a new skill to their toolbox.
Schedule and format
This is a three-hour class with a 15-minute break after the first hour. The class will start with a slide-based presentation and then move into product photography demonstrations using various constant lighting setups. It is a hands on class and we will work together to create different product photos. There will be plenty of time for questions during the demonstration.
• Camera (mobile phone, point and shoot, mirrorless or DSLR)
• Charged battery
• Memory card
• Note-taking supplies