What we're about

Gallup polls consistently show that only about 30% of people are actively engaged in their work. For the remaining 70% of working men and women, their work is a prison where their dreams are locked away to die.

Prison Break is a cohort of men and women who are finding the courage to break free, escape the prison, and move from their day job to their dream job, from pain to purpose.

Every great prison break needs co-conspirators. That's why we're here. I need you. you need me. We need one another to overthrow the system and find our freedom. We'll meet regularly to share our dreams, encourage one another, learn together, resource one another, and cheer each other on.

Past events (3)

Becoming You When Life Feels Impossible

This event has passed

Dreamshare Meet & Greet

Needs a location

Photos (11)