Prototyping for Everyone: Low-fidelity methods to explore and test ideas
Hey there, ProductTank Pittsburgh!
Are you interested in how basic prototyping methods can help you think differently as you work through complex product challenges? Do you want to learn how anyone can prototype, without having to use any specific software or tools?
If so, join us for this fun and interactive session on low-fidelity prototyping!
Prototyping is a way of exploring ideas and thinking through possible solutions. Prototyping can help you:
- Learn by making things
- Think differently and creatively about solutions
- Find out what won't work, quickly and cheaply
- Communicate your ideas to others and get feedback
In this session, you will:
- Gain experience with two specific low-fidelity prototyping methods
- Understand how you can use these methods in your own workplace
- Have fun, learn, and network with other Pittsburgh Product folks!
But wait… there’s more!
Carnegie Mellon University’s Master of Science in Product Management program is generously sponsoring this event by providing the venue, food, and drink for this Meetup! (Thank you, CMU MSPM!)
We hope that you can join us on March 14, 2024 from 6:00-7:30pm:
CMU Tepper School of Business, Room 2112
4765 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
We will gather and network from 6:00-6:30, with the Prototyping session officially kicking off at 6:30.