Many entrepreneurs struggle to explain their product in a clear and concise way. Then, they often don't know how to work with designers and developers because they don't speak their language. The role of a good entrepreneur is to break those barriers when it comes to their product. Otherwise, they will not be able to work efficiently with the rest of his team.
In this workshop, we will cover all the important steps in the conception of a technical product:
• Product pitch: precisely define your value proposition (we'll give lots of examples)
• Mockup: make a basic mockup of your app using Sketch
• Database: what's the core database scheme of your product
• User stories: write and organise your user stories on Trello.
As an entrepreneur, this workshop will give you a simple methodology to precisely define the product you want to build and work efficiently with developers and designers without unnecessary processes or misunderstandings.
We will take various real-life examples (Product Hunt, Airbnb, etc..) to illustrate key ideas throughout the workshop.
• No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
• No need to bring your laptop