An overview of all the steps you have to go through to launch a product, and tools and metrics to help you at each of these steps.
This is a technical overview of all the skills, tools and culture necessary to launch a web product. This workshop is designed for beginners and there's no need to bring a laptop.
• Define a product pitch, using examples of start ups from Le Wagon alumni
• Introduction to the AARRR framework
• Basics on how the internet works, what's HTTP, what's an API
• Useful services and tools that entrepreneurs can use to activate their landing, automate processes, track metrics, prototype their MVP (mailchimp, Typeform, Formkeep, Google Analytics, Zapier, Olark etc..).
• No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
• No need to bring your laptop
⭐️ A big thanks to Altice and ENTER for providing the space (http://www.alticelabs.com/en/) ⭐️