addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Language Exchange with Pub Crawl Zurich Message Board › Suggestions, Comments, Ideas, and everything else...

Suggestions, Comments, Ideas, and everything else...

A former member
Post #: 3
I am starting this discussion thread to provide an area for you to make suggestions, share comments, ask questions, or provide ideas for the group.

We need your involvement so please use this area to give me input for the group.

Thanks and regards,

Bryon Paul McCartney
brian h.
brianhunt
Basel, CH
Post #: 2
hey, i'd like to thank you for taking over the position of organizer.

i've been an inactive group member for awhile but i'd really like to start doing things with the group. one of the things that has stopped me so far is simply timing. see i live in basel and go to college, taking evening classes that don't end until 8. and the past meet-ups were on a thursday at 7. i'm not saying change the whole thing, but why not on a saturday one of these times?

i think a weekend snowboarding/skiing trip would be great. thing is i don't know any good places to go or how to organize a group event like that. but i'd be willing to try if people are interested... is anyone?
A former member
Post #: 8
Thanks Brian, we will try to do some weekend events in the New Year. Weekends are tough for doing regular meetings, but for day trips and excursions, it's better to do those on the weekends. I would like to organize several excursions and day trips in the coming year, as there are so many interesting places to see, here in Switzerland and the surrounding area.

As for skiing/snowboarding, it's not my area of expertise. I might suggest, as a day trip, trying Hoch Y'brig or Flumserberg, both are about an hour from Zuerich to their slopes.

But again, it's not my area of expertise, so maybe there are more knowledgable members who can offer some advice on this?

And if anyone wants to coordinate such an excursion, I will certainly do my best to promote it here.

Bryon