addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › Pug looking for a new home.

Pug looking for a new home.

A former member
Post #: 1,917
Hi! To start off, I have two pugs who are part of my life FOREVER, this is not one of my babies! I am trying to find a home for a family who Ive know for a long time who has finally given up and have to find a home for there male pug.

They have two pugs, and a 2 year old little boy. The male pug Gus has always been a bit aggressive and is very attached to the Dad in the family. In the past week Gus bit the little boy, not breaking the skin but this has really scared the parents so they have regretfully decided they have to find Gus a new home.

Gus is (I think) around 6 years old, no health problems. He is good with other dogs, but of course no children. He would really do well in a home with a male who loves to play fetch 24/7! That is Gus's favorite thing to do!

I am very sad for this decision and would take Gus but again I have two already.

Thanks hopefully we can find Gus a FOREVER AND EVER HOME!!

Add a reply