VENUE CHANGE: Our February Meetup will be at Bottlescrew Bill's. We'll be back at Hudsons starting in March.
February is one of the biggest nights of the year where we invite industry to come meet recent SAIT grads for potential practicum placements in the following fields:
- Frontend development (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Backend development (PHP/MySQL or Node/Mongo)
- WordPress development
- 3D modelling
- Video production & post-production
- Graphic design
- Motion graphics
This is an informal mingling event. Come anytime. There will be 10-minute announcements at 7pm and we usually begin winding things up around 9pm.
Agenda (give or take):
5pm - Mingle and be merry;
7pm - Announcements;
7:10pm - Beer O'clock!
We meet the first Thursday of every month.
Posting Jobs to the Mailing List
Any Pixels and Pints member can send a message to the mailing list using the following address:
Just remember that you have to send from the address attached to your Meetup account. If it's successful, your message should show up at the top of this list:
All job postings and event announcements are welcome and encouraged!
Mailing List Community Guidelines
Every post should offer real value to group members:
• We all know what spam looks like.
• Off-topic posts are welcome but please prefix "OT:" in the subject line.
• If you wouldn't say it to someone's face at Pixels, don't send it to the list.