addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board PyAtl Job Listings › Looking for a junior Python dev who knows or wants to learn Pyramid, Fabric,

Looking for a junior Python dev who knows or wants to learn Pyramid, Fabric, and MongoDB

Rick C.
rick446
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 13
Hi all,

As I mentioned last night, my startup synapp.io is looking to hire a junior Python dev for a combined developer / devops role. The technologies we're using are primarily Pyramid, Fabric, and MongoDB. Don't worry if you're not an expert today; we'll train you on the technologies. We're looking for someone with an intermediate to advanced Python knowledge, and the desire to learn in an agile, growing company.

If you're interested, please contact me at rick@synapp.io.