Christian Pérez-Llamas (http://www.meetup.com/python-185/members/21969361/t/viewBioRsvpList_control2) is going to be the host of the Python for Raspberry PI meetup.
* Introduction to Raspberry PI. Speaker: Jordi Binefa
Brief introduction: the hardware, available distributions, the community, projects, ...
* Manipulating the Raspberry PI GPIO pins with Python. Speaker: Jordi Binefa
Introduction to the GPIO expansion ports and the Python library RPi.GPIO with real in vivo example.
* Home made projects with Raspberry PI and Python:
This is a round of short presentations of different projects by different people. No matter if the project is not finished. It is a good place to expose your project ideas and how Python would be used or could fit in it. It is a good opportunity for getting feedback and find collaborations.
- David: How to set JASS (Just Another Surveillance System) knowing few things of Python
- Petr?: Title?
- Christian Perez-Llamas: 1) Cheap Video surveillance system for my building. 2) Home energy monitoring system.
* Discussion and ideas.