I caught up with Tony Morris today who was supposed to be talking at
the Lunchtime meetup on Monday. He has to go into hospital this week
so sadly can't make the meetup.
So we have a few choices:
1. Postpone Tony's talk by a week until 7th May (will have to double
check that I can book the room first though)
2. Postpone Tony's talk a month (May 28th) and slot another talk in
this month at short notice (anyone have anything to come talk about?)
3. Postpone Tony's talk a month (May 28th) and do a lightning talks
session on Monday
4. Postpone Tony's talk and skip this month's meetup.
Your thoughts on this much appreciated. If no-one replies I will
probably do option 3 - if we keep them to 5 mins we should all be able
to contribute in some way. It's a little unfair to expect someone to
pull a full talk out of thin air last minute - so unless someone has
something already written option 2 is probably off.
Sorry for short notice.... I know you were all excited to hear about
FP - and we will definitely do this one.
Good RSVPs for the Hadoop talk on Wednesday - looking forward to it.
Refactor. Engage | Succeed | Repeat
tel: +61 [masked]
mob: +61 [masked]