The Raleigh-Durham Portuguese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Job opportunity for Portuguese and English fluent individual!
|A former member||
I forgoto to add the contact
LuLu - talk to Melissa Necaise. (firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 447-3260)
Ela esta procurando uma pessoa que fala ingles e português por um trabalho de "Bilingual Customer Voice Associate"
At Lulu, our passion is success — success for creators, success for us. You'll notice who comes first. We're committed to empowering creators of all kinds, from proud grandmas to aspiring bestsellers, with the tools and services they need to share knowledge and inspiration with the world. We work tirelessly on their behalf, because when they succeed, so do we.
That's not to say we're all work and no play. Lulu is an open workplace with fun, energetic people united for a common purpose. In fact, we don't even refer to each other as employees. We're team members. Or Lulus. Or Lunatics. (The reason for that last one will become obvious when you happen upon a Nerf war. Or find your desk toilet papered on your birthday!) We foster a culture that encourages individual personality to shine through and attracts top talent.
We're currently recruiting for the position of Customer Voice Associate (Portuguese and English), a role where you respond to customer support queries
* Resolve customer support issues for Portuguese and English speaking customers via email and online chat while adhering to the established practices surrounding ticket handling and workflow
* Provide detailed notes to peers and/or manager when escalation is necessary
* Primarily responsible for a customer escalation queue (subject to change based on process documentation and workflows) and should be flexible as necessary to support overflow from other support queues
* Build rapport within company to leverage various individuals and departments as resources for ticket resolution
* Escalate complex tickets to the manager or specialist to whom it should be directed
* Identify and report site bugs to QA team as necessary
* Identify revenue opportunities and services for customers based on area of need to feed potential sales leads
* Identify and contribute to process improvement initiatives
* Overtime work for this position may be required
* Ability to work scheduled shifts on a rotating basis, as needed
* Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and verbal)
* 1 or more years customer support job experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with document creation
* Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
* Familiarity with: MS Office Suite and Salesforce or similar CRM system
* Typing skills (minimum 40 words per minute) with accuracy
* Advanced computer skills; Windows or Mac
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple customer situations simultaneously
* Self motivated, attentive to detail
* Must handle pressure and deadlines gracefully
* Must be flexible and adaptable to rapid, frequent change
* Customer empathy, negotiation skills, ability to see customer point of view while guarding Lulu's interests.
* Independent decision making, sometimes with limited information.
* Ability to mentor and teach others
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
* Bonus points:
o Bi-lingual or multi-lingual in English and other languages
o Online customer service experience
o Familiarity with Lulu
o Experience in chat-based support
Edited by User 5,988,948 on Feb 18, 2012 11:02 AM