6120 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA
One day training. Prerequisite: Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Level I. The Reiki journey of empowerment and healing continues with powerful Japanese techniques and the addition of the Reiki Power, Harmony and Distant symbols. Enjoy a small class size, engaging instructor, and respect for where you are in your life journey.
• Receive initiations to activate the symbols in your palms.
• Practice using the power, harmony and distance symbols in healing sessions.
• Learn Japanese Reiki healing techniques
• Discuss and practice using the distance symbol to give Reiki to someone in another location or across time and space. • Learn to use your inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Learn and practice creating a sacred healing space
• Learn and practice how to strengthen your energy field • Sending Reiki with the eyes and breath
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces. Includes lecture, discussion, initiation, hands-on practice, 190 page manual from the International Center for Reiki Training, certificate, CE hours for massage and other health practitioners, private Facebook group, monthly group phone call and teacher support.
Fee: $205. Register at http://areikiplace.com/reiki-classes/. Payment plans are available.
Bryce Goebel is a Licensed Reiki Master Teacher with the International Center for Reiki Training, an Usui Reiki Ryoho/Holy Fire Master Teacher, Registered Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master Teacher and Reiki Teacher with the Shelter Animal Reiki Association.