What we're about
RemotelyOne Atlanta connects coworking and remote working enthusiasts to help foster a community of location-independent professionals. As remote work becomes the new norm for job conditions, RemotelyOne Atlanta aims to be a space where location independent professionals can interact and share some of the common challenges within the telework and coworking arenas.
One of the biggest disadvantages to working remotely is the loss of human interaction between your colleagues in the office, that can lead to feelings of isolation also known as cabin fever. To help combat those feelings of isolation, we have designed our meetup to provide fun opportunities for individuals to meet other remote workers alongside short presentations from companies that are providing telework options for their employees.
Our Meetups Are Perfect For Anyone Who:
• Looking to meet other remote workers for conversation
• Looking to find a job that allows telework options
• Manages a remote or distributed team
• Works in a coworking space office
• Someone who occasionally telecommutes
• An internal or external recruiter looking to hire remote workers