What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡! (remember NO JUNE OR JULY MEETING)
𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘: 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀://𝗿𝗱𝗶.𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗽.𝗰𝗼𝗺/𝗺𝗮𝘆𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
Please read everything CAREFULLY (down to the bottom - there will be a test) as entry parameters have CHANGED due to COVID-19:
*𝗥𝗗𝗜 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲! Buy your $5 ticket in order to enter. Shield's will turn you away without a ticket.
*𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝟱𝟬 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘅. Your wife, children, or other guests coming along need a ticket. We are excited to meet them!
*𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 $𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱'𝘀. You will get a bill with 18% gratuity added even if you only order water. (restaurant wide policy)
*𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗿 a 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞 & 𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘. We did pretty good last month - let's do even better this month. It's about making sure Shield's stays OPEN!
*𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 - another Renegade on the waiting list wants in. Don't be a jerk. No refunds.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions these meetings will be much smaller. Shield’s very graciously allowed us to come back with restrictions. Regardless of how you feel about the politics of Covid-19 remember that Shield’s is privately owned, has had a very hard year of business and we do not want to be the cause of them being shut down.
𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 - no exceptions. 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 is still required. Obviously this is less than ideal for networking and business. 𝑺𝒐, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅-19 - 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. If you do not comply, you will be banned for life. As much as this sucks, we greatly look forward to seeing you all there. No joke, longest year of Jeremy’s life.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲:
Normally meetings have[masked] people - too many for right now. The charge ensures the people saying they are coming do come. There is a spot reserved for them - making it so someone else does not have a spot. If $5 does not work, we will raise it in the future. NO REFUNDS. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 $𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗱’𝘀.
* 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽 - 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆. Shield’s will only accommodate 50 Renegades in the building per meeting at this time.
* You must 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 to the hostess and 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
* You must purchase a 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗳 $𝟭𝟱 from Shield's. (you will get a bill with 18% gratuity) even if you only order water.
* You must 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 except to go to the restroom, to use the mic or otherwise instructed. When out of your chair, you must wear a mask.
* We are at limited capacity - if you can not make it - let us know! 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗼-𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.
* 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 with the current process - please 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲. No judgement (unless you show up and cause an issue then we will all judge you harshly). We will see you in the future when things open up a bit more
* 𝗡𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀.
𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁 (𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆):
- Seating & Networking.
- Intro pitch
- Pitch your Deal!
- Wants, Needs, Referrals, Shameless self promotion
Comment with a "high five" if you read it all. See you soon!
Be a Renegade!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! You don't want to miss out on our 4th super Savage Renegade Get Away!
More info to come- BLOCK OFF the weekend NOW!
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT: The fun is happening again in the UP at Jeff and Christine Lipple's Island View Resort! Charter fishing, sightseeing trips, water sports, hiking, bonfires, fish fry, SATURDAY FEAST and more! Bring the family and have fun with some savages!
It is totally OK to come up for a day, part of the day or meal to hang out! Cooking is almost always going on as well as boats trips, lawn games, fishing, etc!
CHECK BACK IN APRIL 2021!