addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I hate for my introduction to the group be about promoting something else, but I thought this was a great place to see if anyone had interest in joining an Arduino users group.

We are having a get together on Thursday the 18th, at the Corsair Artisan Taproom at 3pm.
http://corsairtaproom...­

Feel free to pass around the invitation and join the Arduino Nashville Google Group.
http://groups.google....­

Thanks,
Billy White
Robbie
user 7544054
Nashville, TN
Post #: 10
this sounds great. I was just coming here to post the mail I got from Arafat
from the Hackers group.

Looking forward to it!
Robbie
Patrick
Patrick83
Nashville, TN
Post #: 129
Sounds like a good group to get started in Arduino. I know there are many members using the Arduino. 3 Pm is pretty early. Not sure if most people will be off of work by then though.

Patrick
A former member
Post #: 2
We've had other get togethers at the Corsair Artisan taproom, and it's a great spot. We chose 3pm because they offered to open the doors for us an hour early, so we can hang out without the other clientele around. Plus, the guy running the distillery has the whole thing hooked up to Arduino!

This is a bit of an introductory get together to see what kind of things would be helpful to the Arduino users out there. Times for future meetups are definitely up for debate.

If you can't make it, join the Nashville Arduino Google Group and I'll post a recap and any future plans.

Thanks!
Billy
Patrick
Patrick83
Nashville, TN
Post #: 132
Cool venue. Thats pretty sweet that they open the doors early for you guys. Id like to see the Arduino running it in person. I think some of the members of the MTRAS group need to make a trip out. Definitely keep us informed Blilly.

Patrick
Robbie
user 7544054
Nashville, TN
Post #: 12
you gotta visit this place Patrick! The brewer was unbelievable !

you have to see it to believe it.

An arduino controlling a still off of temp and light sensors with relays
and even a volvo window motor......

it was one of the coolest things I ever saw!

and Jay is very cool (the head brewer and inventor of said robotics)

I'll meet you down there sometime if you want.

Seems very promising with the Arduino group also and lots
of interest in the robotics society as well..

things are starting to cook here in sleepy Nashville!
I love that!
steve g.
sghertner
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Post #: 90
sounds very cool. I definitely want to get over there!