Welcome to ROCK- Russian Outdoors Club with Kids! We will host kids friendly outdoor events for Russian families: hiking, camping, travel adventures, and etc.
***By joining the meetup, you agree to Meetup Terms of Service releases the Organizer and Assistant Organizers from any liability related to incidents that occur at Meetup gatherings***
This group is about active outdoor life with children, which is often challenging to arrange, especially if you don't have company. We would like to explore hiking, biking, camping, canoeing, skiing, snowshoeing, etc. on weekends and occasionally on weekdays, as far as the busy parenting schedules allow. We welcome big and small families, single parents and couples, friends - with or without kids. The idea is to enjoy outdoor adventures as a group of like-minded people.
Terms and Guidelines:
. All attendees under the age of 18 must have a guardian with them. That guardian is fully responsible for his/her child.
• We don't charge any fees for organizing events. However, we ask to respect the organizers time, be an active member and always help when you can.
• We don't permit any smartphones or tablets being used by kids on our events: the idea is to make them to enjoy nature and play with each other, run, jump, laugh but not stare at the screen instead (ok to use for taking photos).
• Respect others and the environment.
• Avoid last-minute cancellations. If your plans have changed, update your RSVP as soon as you can to give someone else a chance to participate.
• Please arrive on time. The leader will depart from the meeting point after 10 minutes of waiting.
• Your four-legged family members will have to be approved by event organizers.
• We don’t like “dead souls” and expect you join our events at least twice a year.