addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Round Rock Wealthbuilder's Meetup Message Board › stock screens

stock screens

Ann M
user 30279862
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
This is where to find Fidelity's "stock search strategies from independent experts" (including the "Thank You PEG" screen that I mentioned at the meeting):

fidelity.com
Research>Stocks>Stock Screener

I'm not sure if you have to have an account with Fidelity to access this, or if anyone can use it. But I've found these existing screens useful to see how "experts" design screens. Note that they only show you the top 10 results, but that you can click on the "All results" button to see more. Note also that you can adjust the criteria on these screens.

There are lots of other stock screeners available (just Google to find them), of course. -- Ann
Sundeep C.
sundeep_chadha
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Thank you Ann. This is useful information