I'm excited to announce Saint P Rubyconf 2018
The conference headline is: "Ruby: the best parts"
If you tired of ruby/rails haters, you will find rest in here, exactly because we'll talk about good parts.
We are expecting about 300 people, which means it would be the largest Ruby conf in Saint Petersburg ever.
Our speakers and their topic are hot!
Meet our guests:
* Bozhidar Batsov (author of Rubocop)
* Nick Sutterer (author of Trailblazer)
* Sergey Dolganov
* Anton Davydov (Hanami core team member)
* Nikolay Sverchkov
* Nikita Shilnikov (dry-rb & rom-rb core team member)
* Alexey Rodionov (Watir, Selenium, Mozilla contributor)
* Vladimir Dementyev
You will get more than 7 hours of lectures, coffee-breaks, launch & warm atmosphere to collaborate with leading ruby-devs from Russia and nearest countries.
And surprise surprise, event is entirely free. You have to register.