What we're about
SAFE is under development as a structured (https://blog.maidsafe.net/2016/05/27/structuring-networks-with-xor/) peer-to-peer network.
High volume data transactions, data security, and reliable data storage.
These are the ambitious problems that SAFE is working to solve.
What will we do at these meetups?
The focus will be hands-on tinkering & experimentation, particularly working with core libraries (https://github.com/maidsafe/safe_client_libs) to build IoT devices. Bring a laptop and your choice of computer board.
If there is enough interest and need in the future, we will work to have laptops and computer boards available for those that cannot afford them.
There will be no presentations or lectures, unless members desire them or for special guest appearances.
New to programming? Interested but intimidated?
Please do attend, relax, ask questions, and enjoy yourself.
• MaidSafe Home (https://maidsafe.net/)
• SAFE Community Forum (https://safenetforum.org/)
• SAFE Developer Forum (https://forum.safedev.org/)
• Introduction & Technical Overview of SAFE Consensus (https://blog.maidsafe.net/2016/06/23/introduction-technical-overview-of-safe-consensus/)
• Open source repositories (https://github.com/maidsafe)