addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

! Integral Hatha Yoga Bay Beach Free Class SanDiegoVIPs.com Message Board › New Meetup: Yoga in Ocean Beach and Farmers Market

New Meetup: Yoga in Ocean Beach and Farmers Market

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for ! Integral Hatha Yoga Bay Beach Free Class SanDiegoVIPs.com!

What: Yoga in Ocean Beach and Farmers Market
When: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: Ocean Beach
5103 Saratoga Ave
San Diego, CA 92107

We'll flow through asana, meditation and breath.

We'll enjoy view of the ocean.

We'll tune into ourselves and find peace, balance, strength and clearity!

Then we'll head over to Newport for the farmers market.

I look forward to meeting more beach yogi's

Check out http://www.prosperityhive.org/­ for more information on me and yoga, or https://www.facebook.com/prosperityhive­

Our first class was awesome! It was beautiful and many lovely yogis joined for practice. We tuned into the earth, ourselves and our breath. Then we moved through powerful asana (it was a bit cold). We finished with a deep relaxation and a short meditation. We'll continue and join on Wednesdays, before the farmer's market, on most weeks. Bring layers including long sleeves and socks, and a mat and blanket if you have them. I have a few that I will bring each week.

Last week we had 12 yogis plus me and made a big circle. We practiced as the waves caressed the sand and the breeze flowed. It was much warmer and clear. People are bringing their friends and sharing yoga. I encourage people to stick around after to chat and build community, and to head over to Newport Ave for the weekly Farmer's Market (which runs till 8pm)

As we get more comfortable as a growing group, we'll deepen our practice. Tuning into the Earth, Ocean and Self. We'll deepen the postures, we'll deepen our breathes! Then we'll deeply release stress, and move towards happiness and health. Always ending in a guided manifestation meditation, we'll relax and allow our souls to receive.... Om Om Ong

See you on Wednesday at the end of Saratoga Ave at 5pm for Yoga and Farmer's Market!

Check it out!