Jolokia, Wit Dot, Syndio, Scaphold, Aha!, Fuzz Stati0n, more
• Jolokia (http://www.jolokia.com/) / Mark Pace, Jay Kopita: video streaming made easy.
• Wit Dot (https://www.witdot.com/) / Ono Faber: the launch of a new “social” drawing app where the world draws on one canvas simultaneously.
• Syndio (https://www.synd.io/) / Ryan Hammond: new Santa Cruz company focused on edge analytics...and hiring.
• Scaphold (https://scaphold.io/): Vince Ning: all the tools you need to launch your next app today with GraphQL.
• Aha! (https://www.f6s.com/aha1) / Jordan Liss: a platform for connecting mentors with students. Artisans helping Artisans.
• Fuzz Stati0n (https://fuzzstati0n.com/) / Dave Moore: a cloud-based solution for finding security vulnerabilities via fuzz testing.
• IGP (http://intelligentgreenproducts.com/) / Glenn Dunki-Jacobs: learn about a new water saving device: Epiphany
Additional company presentations will be announced soon.
Learn about hot new technologies and mingle with 250+ fellow entrepreneurs, investors, bloggers, and tech enthusiasts. Presenting companies will be announced in mid-January. If you are interested in presenting, making an announcement, or becoming a sponsor, see the related links on the left side of this page. This event is always packed, so be sure to RSVP early. Doors open at 6:00pm, presentations start at 7:00pm. Entry fee is $10, and $5 for students with valid ID (pay at the door), and includes food, beverage, and LIVE MUSIC. RSVP now!!!
Sponsored by: JBQAV (https://www.jbqav.com/), Current eBikes (http://currentebikes.com/), Wynn Capital Management (http://wynncapital.com/)